Prenatal massage is a wonderful way of preparing a woman for childbirth helping her to feel comfortable with her changing body. It will not only combat tension and fatigue in pregnancy, but will also soothe and reassure a woman in labour. That is why it is very common today to see more pregnant ladies go for the pre natal massage.
- Stress relief on weight-bearing joints (ankles, neck, lower back and pelvis)
- Reduces swelling in hands and feet by increasing blood and lymph circulation
- Emotional support through nurturing touch to the expectant mother
- Improves delivery and reduces labor pain- muscles are prepared for use during childbirth
- Helps relaxation and beats insomnia
- Improves mother’s sleep and reduce depression
- Assists in maintaining proper posture
- Helps to regulate blood pressure
- Eliminates lactic acid and enhance circulatory and lymphatic systems
Recommended After The 2nd Trimester (5 months onwards)
Ttherapeutic bodywork specifically tailored for the expectant mother’s needs as her body goes through changes. This massage enhances the function of muscles and joints, improves circulation and general body tone, as well as relieves mental and physical fatigue.
Note of caution: There is no known association of increase chances of miscarriage due to massage. Any medical conditions such as low placenta or spotting, skin problem etc kindly advise to seek proper medical consultation prior to having the massage. It is, however, not recommended for expectant mothers in their first trimester.
For Appointment, please contact: 6356 6623 /9228 6372